With over 20 years of global retail experience — including six years as an innovation leader at Nike — I create modern, inspiring environments that captivate customers even amid the rapid evolution of retail.
· Apparel merchandising
· Operations management
· Store design
· Maintaining brand consistency and integrity on multiple channels, from creation through distribution.
· Understanding national and global marketplace trends.
· Partnering with different teams — including design agencies, creative directors, internal designers and merchandising, sales and marketing staffs — on a variety of functions.
YETI Coolers, 2016 – Present
· Retail brand marketing manager
· Partner with key retailers to create elevated YETI experiences.
· Develop assets for product launches and evergreen assets for retail, trade shows and digital.
· Drive assortment and merchandising strategy.
· Drive new fixture program design and rollout, including custom shops.
· Lead Account Marketing team in developing a more strategic approach to retail.
· Influence product and product packaging design.
· Implement visual merchandising standards and directives.
Nike, 2009 – 2015
· Global retail brand product presentation manager, Cross Category
· Global retail brand product presentation manager, Basketball
· Global retail brand product presentation manager, London Olympics
· Global product presentation specialist, Action Sports
· Developed and executed Basketball consumer journey for 2015 All Star Weekend in Nike Town New York and House of Hoops doors across NYC.
· Drove nike.com strategy for global Basketball.
· Received Nike Maxim award for London Olympics achievements.
· Received Nike Milestone award from G.M. of Basketball category for contributions to the consumer journey strategy.
· Awarded Best Visuals by Diesel WHQ, 2002-2006.
Diesel, 2002 – 2009
· Visual manager and assistant manager
· Southwest visual coordinator